Why do we use and ILL?
- It allows you to process and retain concepts more easily!
- You can use it to thoroughly review for quizzes and tests!
- It helps you keep track of your assignments, homework and class work on a daily basis!
- It serves as a study tool for unit tests, and End of Year Exams!
- It allows you to personalize your learning experiences by having a way to reflect thoughtfully, creatively, and individually!
How do I maintain my ILL?
- Put everything in the proper place as soon as you get it unless it will be taken up when completed!
- Update your table of contents regularly!
- Be gentle when placing your ILL in your locker so it don’t get mangled!
- No doodling that doesn’t relate to notes!
- No ripped out pages or torn corners!
- Treat it like a fragile little baby.
How do I glue pages into my ILL (if using a spiral notebook)?
- For single sided sheets, glue the corners and a spot in the middle. Covering the entire page with glue is not an effective method and wastes our resources.
- For double sided sheets, create a tab or put a strip of glue down one side of the paper. This will allow you to see both sides of the page!
- If you come across a “dead” glue stick, please place it in the trash can.
- Return glue sticks to the appropriate container when you are done gluing.